5 Core Steel Acoustic Guitar Strings, Light, Gauge 0.010-0.048
- 5 Core's most popular acoustic guitar string alloy provides well balanced projection with crisp pleasing highs
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end
String Gauges: Plain Steel 0.010,0.014,0.023,0.030,0.039,0.048 (in) (GS AC)
- String Gauges: Nickel Wound 0.009,0.011,0.016,0.024,0.032,0.042 (in) (GS EL)
- Corrosion resistant packaging for fresh strings, always!
- Shield Packaging Prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
All plain strings feature a series of lock twists to secure the wire around the ball-end, preventing slippage and ensuring a long-lasting string.
The core is made from brass plated high carbon steel hex wire providing excellent durability.
SIX SIDES OF STABILITY.
Precision drawn hexagonal core was pioneered by 5 Core. This innovation allows the wrap wire to grip the core for superior dimensional stability, enhanced durability, and precise intonation.
EXACT STANDARDS, EXTRAORDINARY SOUNDS.
5 Core in-house wire drawing machines produce musical instrument wire to our exact specifications. Control over materials, equipment, and quality allows us to deliver high performance products.
You can add, text, html, images and videos as well to the tab from product settings area