- ✅ 50 watt RMS guitar amplifier with Gain, Boost, Treble, Middle, Bass, Time, Repeat, 2x Volume, Mic Input, Lineout, Aux Controls
- ✅ Guitar Amp with 1 x 10 inch speaker units
- ✅ The 6.5mm input allows this amp to be used as an electric guitar amp, bass guitar amp, and electro-acoustic guitar amp.
- ✅ Controls: Gain, Boost, Treble, Middle, Bass, Time, Repeat, 2x Volume, headphone output for silent practice
- ✅ Portable and light weight for easy transport. Secured hard “Chrome” corner edges Makes your amplifier stand safe and stable also protects your amplifier from damage and dents
For convenient personal listening at any time that won’t bring the house down on anyone else within earshot, this amp features a headphone output jack.
For the performer who wants ultra-compact convenience at a moment’s notice, the GA 40 is just the right small amp with just the right sound. Perfectly portable, it delivers great tone and features for an electric guitar and a mic—ideal simplicity and flexibility for a variety of musical and basic public address uses at small gigs and gatherings.
- 1.PASSIVE : To connect guitar with Passive
- 2.ACTIVE : To connect guitar with Active
- 3.GAIN : Select between DRIVE and CLEAN
- 4.BOOST : to adjust the preamplifier effect level for BOOST Channel
- 5.TREBLE : It controls the high frequency range
- 6.MIDDLE : To control the boost and cut of the middle frequencies range.
- 7.BASS : It controls the low frequency range
- 8.TIME : Turn the knob to change the time and amount of delay effects
- 9.REPEAT : Turn the knob to adjust the reverb level
- 10.VOLUME : Adjust the overall level or volume of the amplifier
- 11.MIC : To connect Mic
- 12.VOLUME : Adjust the gain of Mic
- 13.LINEOUT : Jack for connection to mixer or sound card or recording equipment
- 14.PHONE : This is a headphone’s output jack
- 15.AUX: Auxiliary port for MP3 players, headsets and Microphones
- 16.POWER : ON/OFF switch for main power of the amplifier
OUTPUT POWER 50W
AC POWER 110V 60HZ
OUTPUT IMPEDANCE 4 ohms
SPEAKER SIZE 10”
SNR Frequency 70db
You can add, text, html, images and videos as well to the tab from product settings area